Replacement Permits

If your trail permit is lost or stolen, Replacement Permits may be purchased for $10.00. In order to obtain a Replacement Permit, the original permit (or part of) and green receipt (both MTO & OFSC portions) must be returned. If the original trail permit is not available, a Police Report is required to be filed, including an Incident or Occurrence Number, Police Detachment location and phone number, where loss was reported, as further verification may be required.